Enjoy a sumptuous meal at our bistro in between your shopping.
Fine gourmet food products for the discerning foodie.
A play corner for your little ones!
Sign up for classes that help you to cook, bake and host.
DIY-baking corner: a must for anyone who enjoys a cookie or two.
Blend, mix, and grind your way to that perfect dish. Whether you prefer to grill food on a raclette or immerse food in a water bath, take your time to explore these gadgets designed to make your cooking experience more enjoyable.
Look the part by investing in our quality chef wear worn by professional chefs around the world.
We accept cash and major credit cards. ToTT members can also enjoy special discounts off selected products.
Pick up a cookbook by a celebrity chef or immerse yourself in the mouthwatering photos of beautifully styled dishes.
Cleaning up and maintaining your cookware after cooking, baking and hosting is so much easier with our professional cleaning products.
Apply for your ToTT membership card or drop us some feedback on our product selection here! Our friendly staff is always ready to lend a hand.
Baking is a science and you will find every tool you need here to get you started - from magnetic measuring spoons to a chocolate tempering machine.
Your culinary works of art deserve only the best tableware. Our carefully curated selection of buffet display, glassware and tableware will enhance your guests' dining experience.
As all culinary professionals know, the right equipment can make a difference to your cooking. Choose from our wide range of products to find one that best suits your needs.
896 Dunearn Road 01-01A
Store Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11.00am - 9.00pm
Sat, Sun & PH: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Bistro Operating Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10.30am - 9.00pm
Sat, Sun & PH: 9:30am - 9:00pm
Services available at Hua Guan Gdn (42049):
66, 67, 74, 77, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 852, 961, 961C and 970
Services available at The Sterling (42051):
66, 67, 74, 77, 151, 154, 157, 170, 171, 174, 563, 852, 961, 961C, 970
From Clementi MRT station:
1. Take bus service 154 towards the direction of Eunos bus interchange
2. Alight at Hua Guan Garden and walk towards ToTT store at Sime Darby Centre
From Bukit Batok MRT station:
1. Walk to Bukit Batok bus interchange
2. Take bus service 852
3. Alight at Hua Guan Garden and walk towards ToTT store at Sime Darby Centre
Coming from the East/North
On Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
1. Take Exit 26A onto Jalan Anak Bukit
2. Turn left to stay on Jalan Anak Bukit
3. Slight left at Jalan Anak Bukit
4. Turn left at Dunearn Road
Coming from the West
On Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
1. Take Exit 26B onto Upper Bukit Timah Road
2. Slight left to stay on Upper Bukit Timah Road
3. Slight right at Jalan Jurong Kechil
4. Turn right at Jalan Anak Bukit
5. Slight left at Jalan Anak Bukit
6. Turn left at Dunearn Road
Coming from the CBD (Central Business District)
On Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE)
1. Take Exit 9 onto Clementi Road
2. Turn right to stay on Clementi Road
3. Exit at Bukit Timah Road
4. Continue on Jalan Anak Bukit
5. Turn right at Dunearn Rd